Want good pay, the chance to get a $5,000 sign-on bonus and a job you’ll love? Do you love to drive and serve as a community helper? Want a stable job with upward mobility? Apply today for a Rock Region METRO operator or driver position!
Operators and drivers are needed for the METRO Local fixed route bus service, METRO Connect on-demand microtransit service, METRO Links paratransit service and METRO Streetcar service.
- Excellent Benefits, Including Health Care (METRO pays a significant portion of health care premiums for employees and their spouses and dependents), retirement (100 percent vesting in employee retirement accounts immediately upon hiring, up to 11 percent) and Sick and Vacation Leave
- Paid Training and Equipment Provided
- Flexible Schedule for Non-CDL Part-Time Jobs
- Non-CDL and CDL Positions Available; Current CDL with Passenger Endorsement Preferred
- Must Pass Criminal Background, Drug Test and DOT Physical
- Starting Pay $15-16/Hour for METRO Connect Microtransit Drivers
Join us Saturday, Oct. 1, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., for a hiring event at the Rock Region METRO headquarters, 901 Maple St., North Little Rock. Schedule an appointment with Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-375-6717 Ext. 1264.
Click here for all open METRO positions.